A Notice to Our Patients
Our offices are fully reopened and all services are available at our Novi and Troy locations. Our office phones are open from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday to take your calls.
We always, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
· In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in our office and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
· On the day of your appointment you will be asked to stay in your car and contact the office to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when we have an examination room available and have you come into the office at that time
· Upon entering our office, you must wear a personal mask. No one without a mask will be admitted to our offices. We also ask that you sanitize your hands in our lobby with sanitizer that will be provided to you.
· Unless it is necessary for you to have physical help into the office, we request that no one else attend your appointment with you.
· All employees are screened on a daily basis for symptoms of COVID-19 and any showing with symptoms are not allowed to work.
· All employees are provided with the recommended PPE and all adhere to social distancing policies with both patients and other staff.
We look forward to serving you, Mune Gowda and staff