The HydraFacial™ treatment, a medical spa treatment, offered by Dr. Mune Gowda’s Skin & Laser Center of Novi and Troy, Michigan, not only resurfaces your skin to provide cleansing, exfoliation and extraction, but also simultaneously bathes the newly revealed skin with serums of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. Each Hydrafacial treatment is tailored specifically for your unique skin issue.
Hydrafacials are one of the most popular facials in the world. Somewhere in the world, a HydraFacial is performed every 15 seconds. This amounts to over 2 million treatments performed globally last year alone. Why? Hydrafacials yield immediate results.
This award-winning treatment is suitable for all ages, skin types and considerations. It’s capable of catering to skin concerns that are isolated, ongoing or simply due to the aging process.
- HydraFacial™ exfoliates the dead layer of skin at the surface.
- HydraFacial™ loosens dirt and skin debris with a gentle fruit acid peel that leaves no irritation.
- HydraFacial™ automatically extracts your pores leaving your skin fresh and decongested – this is especially helpful in reducing acne.
- A HydraFacial™ treatment nourishes, protects and hydrates your skin with antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides.
- It works immediately and there’s no downtime.
Hydrafacials are a 3 step process that hydrates, cleanses, and exfoliates. Being non-invasive, with absolutely no down-time and beautiful immediate results, it’s the go-to for lunchtime treatments and a healthy ongoing self-care regime.
Each serum that our best in class top rated estheticians offer target specific skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone and early aging fine lines and wrinkles. The Hydrafacial treatment can be used on any skin type.
What HydraFacial Treats
- Blackheads & whiteheads
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, and brown spots
- Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or oily-prone skin
- Oily Congested Skin
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Lack or Change in Skin Elasticity
Patients considering our services should contact us to set up an initial consultation. We will be happy to schedule an appointment at our Troy or Novi location at your earliest convenience. It is important for us to evaluate your unique condition before offering advice about the best treatment options. Gowda Laser Centers pledges to provide patients with all information needed in order for them to make educated, informed choices about treatment.
As a best in class board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Mune Gowda provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. His philosophy regarding the doctor/patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected reputations in South East Michigan. The top rated plastic surgeon uses the latest laser techniques to provide the most natural-looking results possible from your laser treatment procedure.
Two Convenient Cosmetic Skin & Laser Office Locations:
Dr. Mune Gowda’s Skin & Laser Center of Novi, MI
26850 Providence Pkwy
Novi, MI 48374
Dr. Mune Gowda’s Skin & Laser Center of Troy, MI
3270 West Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084